Young Professionals Mentoring Program
The Young Professionals Mentoring Program (YMP) is an annual career and leadership development program, designed to empower young professionals with the skills they need to actualize their personal and professional goals.
Benefits of the Fellowship
Fellows will benefit from Mentoring/Coaching Relationships, Monthly Workshops, Community Projects, Individual Development Plans, Journal Presentations, Book Reviews and more.
- Mentoring/Coaching Relationships: You will meet with seasoned career coaches who are experienced to provide the necessary counsel to help you map out your career goals over the course of the program year.
- Monthly Workshops: You will participate in monthly class sessions that improve your skills in career and networking, project management, personal mastery, entrepreneurship, emotional intelligence and much more.
- Community Projects: Your project team will be assigned as Consultants to a local non-profit to solve some of their most pressing challenges, including but not limited to, process improvement, business plan development, operational strategy design, feasibility studies, as well as marketing and monetization strategies.
- Individual Development Plans: You will receive guidance from your mentors in achieving the personal and professional goals set out in your Individual Development Plans.
- Journal Presentations: You will improve your public speaking skills through journal presentations and peer reviews.
- Book Reviews and more: You will read and analyze the opinions of bestselling authors and apply their ideology to selected topics.
Watch the replay of our recent information session.
- The fellowship begins March 2022 and ends December 2022
Criteria for Application
- Entry/mid-level professionals and graduate students are encouraged to apply.
- Full participation in all workshops, tasks and projects assigned to Fellows.
- Adherence to the policies and code of conduct.